Expanding on the hit 2004 feature film and best-selling book by H. G Bissinger, this award-winning series centres on life in Dillon, Texas, where high school football brings the community together – and the drama of small town life threatens to tear it apart. Season one sees coach Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler) and his family attempting to juggle the trials and tribulations of their family, work and community life. In the shocking season premiere, the ‘Panthers’ all-star Quarterback Jason Street (Scott Porter –Dear John, Prom Night) suffers an injury on the field that threatens to end his football career entirely and change his life forever.
For your chance to win, simply answer this question:
Friday Night Lights is set in which fictional Texas town?
There are three ways you can enter:
2. To double your chance of winning, just make sure to follow us on twitter and retweet our competition message.
3. And to triple your chances, like our Facebook page.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LitM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is a game promoted by LitM. LitM's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. LitM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and LitM reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.