Transfixed by the exquisite artefacts of the Windsors' lives, she becomes obsessed with their love story and in particular the chic, charismatic Wallis and what it took to capture the heart of a King. As she learns more about what Wallis gave up in choosing to be with Edward, Wally in turn starts to find the courage to follow her own heart and create her own happiness.
Directed by Madonna, the film is co-written by Madonna and Alek Keshishian and produced by Madonna and Kris Thykier (The Debt, Kick-Ass). The highly acclaimed and award winning production team include Director of Photography, Hagen Bogdanski (The Lives of Others, The Young Victoria), Production Designer, Martin Childs (London Boulevard, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas), Costume Designer, Arianne Phillips (Walk the Line, A Single Man) who was Academy Award nominated for her sumptuous work on the film, and Hair and Make Up Designer, Jenny Shircore (Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Clash of the Titans).
For your chance to win, simply answer this question:
What was Madonna's film with ex-husband Guy Ritchie called?
A) Swept Away
B) Washed Up
There are three ways you can enter:
2. To double your chance of winning, just make sure to follow us on twitter and retweet our competition message.
3. And to triple your chances, like our Facebook page.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LitM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is a game promoted by LitM. LitM's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. LitM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and LitM reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.