Voted the 25th greatest American film in 2007 by the American Film Institute, To Kill a Mockingbird features the renowned Gregory Peck in a career-defining role as Atticus Finch, a Southern lawyer in the 1930s fighting for equality and tolerance in the midst of hardened racism. The role finally secured Peck his sole Oscar gong for best actor following four earlier nominations. In 2003, Peck’s portrayal of Finch was voted as the greatest hero in American films by the AFI. To Kill a Mockingbird also features the silver-screen debut of Robert Duvall, as the mysterious Boo Radley. For both fans of this heralded work and the uninitiated alike, there is no finer way to experience it in the comfort of your own home than with this Limited Edition Collector’s Series Blu-ray.
We’ve got 3 chances for you to win a copy of this celluloid masterpiece. All you need to do is answer the following question:
How many Academy Awards did Gregory Peck win during his career?
But we are kinder to you than that. To double your chance of winning, and for a SECOND entry into the competition, just make sure to follow us on twitter and tweet your followers with our competition message:
<<< THIS PERSON LIKES WINNING DVDs AND MOVIE MERCH WITH @LOSTINTHEPLEX
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LitM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is a game promoted by LitM. LitM's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. LitM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and LitM reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.